Wright has vowed to become more ruthless i

Fórum na témy obce Hvozdnica

Moderátor: primáš:)

Pravidlá fóra
Fórum Hvozdnica je určené na diskutovanie medzi účastníkmi na témy spojené s obcou Hvozdnica. Každý zaregistrovaný účastník fóra môže pridať príspevok alebo vytvoriť tému, na ktorú by chcel vyvolať diskusiu. Témy alebo príspevky fóra nesmú obsahovať vulgarizmy, urážky, rasistické či extrémisticke politické názory alebo iné názory, ktoré sú v rozpore so zákonmi Slovenskej Republiky. V opačnom prípade bude téma alebo príspevok zmazaný.

Wright has vowed to become more ruthless i

Odoslaťod Dogcat250 Št, 15. Aug 2019, 02:50

Peter ‘Snakebite’ Wright has vowed to become more ruthless in the hunt for Premier League Darts play-off places. Wright currently sits sixth in the table, two points off the required pace to qualify for the four-man play-offs at Londons O2 Arena in May.Having planted a cheeky kiss on Phil Taylor during a post-match interview then confessed the difficulty of eliminating his friend Dave Chisnall last week, Wright knows its time to grit his teeth. No more Mr. Nice Guy! Ive got a few more weeks to get to The O2 and I plan to be there. Ive still got a chance of finishing top. Peter Wright He exclusively told Sky Sports: No more Mr. Nice Guy! Ive got a few more weeks to get to The O2 and I plan to be there. Ive still got a chance of finishing top, I can beat all the guys in front of me.No, it wasnt a nice experience beating Dave. Ive played him three times since that match and beat him each time so I havent let him get back at me. Peter Wright sent Dave Chisnall packing but seemed emotional afterwards Premier League Darts returns in Sheffield on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 2 HD at 7pm, and Wright will take on fourth-placed Adrian Lewis.He already has one loss in the competition to Lewis this season but Wright has promised to bring out his tough side in Thursdays rematch. Peter Wright ambushed Phil Taylor with a kiss after they drew in Liverpool Adrians been up-and-down in the Premier League, his only decent game was against me, he said. That will make him practice and make a better game out of him. I wasnt really on it - I wasnt settled with my darts.Now Im really settled so Im looking forward to revenge.Watch Premier League Darts on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 2 HD at 7pm. Also See: Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Prem Table Darts betting Get Sky Sports Mark Clayton Youth Jersey . Chris Heisey followed with a two-run triple and Billy Hamilton added an RBI double, all but sealing Cincinnatis fourth straight victory and seventh in eight games. Brandon Phillips, celebrating his 33rd birthday, hit a go-ahead homer in the ninth for the Reds before pinch-hitter Buster Posey tied it with an RBI double off hard-throwing closer Aroldis Chapman in the bottom half. Nat Moore Jersey . She was a pioneer. She did things on skis that made the birds take notice. http://www.authenticdolphinspro.com/Michael-deiter-dolphins-jersey/ . Johnny Manziel, college footballs most entertaining player with the reputation for pulling off magical plays, was selected with the No. Jason Taylor Youth Jersey . New York Red Bulls. TSN primes Vancouver fans for the start of the 2014 season with MLS on TSN: Season Preview Special airing tonight at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt on TSN2 (encore Friday at 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt on TSN2). Jerome Baker Youth Jersey . -- Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has been fined $26,250 for contact with an official, per NFL guidelines.MONTREAL — Martin Reway scored three goals to lead Slovakia to a 5-2 victory over Germany in round-robin action at the world junior hockey championship on Tuesday.Reway, a Montreal Canadiens draft pick who played two seasons with the Quebec Major Junior Hockey Leagues Gatineau Olympiques from 2012-2014, scored Slovakias second and fourth goals of the game and completed the hat trick with an empty netter at 19:05 of the third period.Its a good feeling for us, said the 19-year-old Reway. We believed we can do this, and we are in third place. So thats good for us, and also good for the rankings for next year. Its good for the future of Slovakia.Robert Lantoosi and Matus Sukel also scored for Slovakia (2-2), who led 3-0 after 15 minutes of action.ddddddddddddFrederik Tiffels scored twice for Germany (0-3), including a penalty-shot goal in the third period.I cant say I minded the way we started the game, said German coach Pat Cortina. Then we made some individual mistakes in the first period, and they capitalized on every one of those mistakes. Before we knew it, we were behind 3-0, and then its catch-up hockey, and thats always difficult to play against a team like Slovakia.Slovakia goaltender Denis Godla made 28 saves in the victory. Germanys Ilja Sharipov stopped 31-of-35 shots in defeat. ' ' '
Dogcat250

Založený: Po, 25. Mar 2019, 08:25

Naspäť na Hvozdnica

Kto je prítomný

Používatelia prezerajúci si toto fórum: Google [Bot] a 8 hostí.