Germanys Thomas Mueller stayed on track to

Fórum na témy obce Hvozdnica

Moderátor: primáš:)

Pravidlá fóra
Fórum Hvozdnica je určené na diskutovanie medzi účastníkmi na témy spojené s obcou Hvozdnica. Každý zaregistrovaný účastník fóra môže pridať príspevok alebo vytvoriť tému, na ktorú by chcel vyvolať diskusiu. Témy alebo príspevky fóra nesmú obsahovať vulgarizmy, urážky, rasistické či extrémisticke politické názory alebo iné názory, ktoré sú v rozpore so zákonmi Slovenskej Republiky. V opačnom prípade bude téma alebo príspevok zmazaný.

Germanys Thomas Mueller stayed on track to

Odoslaťod Dogcat250 Pi, 16. Aug 2019, 08:24

RECIFE, Brazil -- Germanys Thomas Mueller stayed on track to retain his Golden Boot title at the World Cup by scoring his fourth goal of the tournament in the 1-0 victory over the United States. U.S. coach Juergen Klinsmann wasnt too upset. His team also qualified for the knockout stage after Portugal beat Ghana 2-1 in the other final match in Group G, which saw both teams eliminated. Mueller scored five times in South Africa in 2010 and scored his fourth on Friday in a rain-soaked Recife. With two wins and a draw, Germany topped the group with seven points, while the U.S. progressed with four. Portugal also finished with four points but the U.S. had a better goal difference. "We controlled the match and did not allow any chances until late in the match," Germany coach Joachim Loew said. "We failed to score a second goal that would have settled the issue earlier." Mueller scored in the 55th minute with a side-footed shot from the edge of the area as tropical downpours drenched the Arena Pernambuco. He now has nine goals in nine World Cup games. "We clearly dominated the match and we played not a bad game against a top-fit American team," Mueller said. "I finally scored a pretty goal. I manage it every now and then. We still have big targets ahead of us." Germany, a three-time champion, now travels to Porto Alegre to play the runner-up in Group H on June 30. Both teams knew before kickoff that a draw would see them through, but neither held back. The game pitted Loew against his good friend and predecessor Juergen Klinsmann, now in charge of the U.S. team. The two coaches smiled as they shook hands and patted each other on the shoulder after the match. Klinsmann warmly embraced the German players/ Germanys goal came after a corner by Mesut Ozil. U.S. goalkeeper Tim Howard did well to punch out a header by Per Mertesacker but pushed the ball into the path of Mueller who rifled a shot inside the far post from the edge of the penalty area. Mueller played despite needing five stiches to close a cut above his right eye sustained in the 2-2 draw with Ghana on Saturday and still visible five days later. The United States had a chance to level the match in stoppage time, but Alejandro Bedoyas low shot inside the box was swept away by the sliding Mario Goetze, a late substitute. The Americans won a corner but Clint Dempseys header at the far post went high. Loew reshuffled his lineup by bringing in forward Lukas Podolski for Goetze and midfielder Sebastian Schweinsteiger for Sami Khedira. Center back Geoff Cameron was replaced in the U.S. lineup by Omar Gonzalez. There were many empty seats in the Arena Pernambuco when the match kicked off but fans streamed in during the first half, apparently delayed by traffic jams as torrential rain flooded parts of this northeastern Brazilian city. Germany was quicker off the mark and Howard intercepted a low cross from Podolski before Michael Bradley made a good clearance and Gonzalez defended well to deny Mueller a shot from close range. Howards 103th cap was a record for a U.S. goalkeeper and he did well to stop Ozils shot in the 35th minute. Graham Zusi had the first good shot for the U.S. but his effort in the 22nd went high. Referee Ravshan Irmatov of Uzbekistan collided accidentally with Jermaine Jones in the 28th and the American midfielder went down hard but got up. The referee shrugged off the challenge. Miroslav Klose came on for Podolski at the start of the second half but failed to score and grab sole possession of the World Cup scoring record that he now shares with Brazils Ronaldo at 15. Ozil beat Gonzalez to a cross at the start of the second half but sent his header high, while Klose connected with a cross from Schweinsteiger but was off balance and did not get off a clean header. Lineups: United States: Tim Howard; Fabian Johnson, Omar Gonzalez, Matt Besler, DaMarcus Beasley; Jermaine Jones, Kyle Beckerman, Graham Zusi (DeAndre Yedlin, 84th), Michael Bradley, Brad Davis (Alejandro Bedoya, 59th); Clint Dempsey. Germany: Manuel Neuer; Jerome Boateng, Per Mertesacker, Mats Hummels, Benedikt Hoewedes; Philipp Lahm, Bastian Schweinsteiger (Mario Goetze, 76th), Mesut Ozil (Andre Schuerrle, 89th), Toni Kroos; Lukas Podolski (Miroslav Klose, 46th), Thomas Mueller. Andre Tippett Womens Jersey . Louis Blues just continue to roll -- especially against the Nashville Predators. Tedy Bruschi Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Penguins (3) - Surrendered a tough first goal against on a deflection through the body short side. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/John-Hannah-Super-Bowl-Jersey/ .K. Subban has picked the right time of the year to go on an offensive tear. Stephon Gilmore Jersey . NORRIS COLE (Heat): Its funny, you watch a guy play and now really produce and it just jumps off the page at you - why? You put a young player with potential in a winning environment where there is veteran leadership, outstanding coaching and management and a way that things are done and its a wonderful environment for growth, improvement in a climate of constant accountability and expectation of achievement/production. Julian Edelman Womens Jersey . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring.Bad move! It was -8000°C and we decided to walk around 400 m to our hotel at the airport both Jeff and I had nothing but thin leather jackets while Stuart strutted in his full on goose down parka… Jerk! ;-)The day off was meant to just chill out and relax… Thats all we all did - I met up with a friend for dinner later that night and had a great time but was still very exhausted.The next day was also an off day with one little bit of television to do… Once we completed that we went back to rooms to chill before going out as a band for a nice dinner. After the dinner we headed out to what Jeff thought was an amazing blues bar that turned out to be a completely empty karaoke bar… Oh yes, yes we did! It of course started with the captain joining the karaoke hostess on stage performing amazing harmonies… Then I decided to make my way up and try to harmonize as well instead of just singing a song as you normally would… Yes, I sucked… I sucked horribly! LOL! Stuart took a stab at it but he sang solo so his came off much better than mine but I already sucked so much and that I could not make my way back to the stage… What a great night!The next day we had two separate radio interviews and performances…I once again enlisted my good friend Jennifer to drive us around all day… Huge props have to go up to her husband Gary who always allows me and the band to put her to work and be at our service! Both CITIFM and Power 97 were gracious and well prepared...you both rock Winnipeg, thank you so much! Following the interviews we had the rare opportunity of going to a massive coat factory for some free winter products… This was set up by none other than Howard Mansheim as he felt pity for us silly boys from Ontario in our thin black leather jackets! I got to tell you… I feel pretty special - we got hooked up Yo!Next of course was the sound check and a VIP party with pictures etc.… These are starting to run very smoothly we really appreciate our crew… These guys are top notch and we are running like a well oiled machine. The theatre in Winnipeg is absolutely stunning, almost 100 years old it makes you feel like youre playing to everyone directly in front of you its truly fantastic and its Decour and apparently the sound outfront is outstanding… At least when you come and see The Tea Party!Following the show I held my second post gig off the hook front lounge of the bus daance party… It was incredible! Unfortunately when I have lots of video I cannot share as JM would absolutely kill me…but everyone must know - this man has moves… Sick moves! The party was wild I literally yanked part of the ceiling down better known as the disco light structure .dddddddddddd.. JM immediately put on his toolbelt and fixed it - he did everything that night he was truly on fire!After a long goodbye to our very dear friends in Winnipeg we hit the road for a day off in Saskatoon. We had one commitment that evening which turned out to be absolutely amazing! Rock 102 had set up a contest for about 25 or 30 winners plus guests… It was at this guitar shop that posted a bar with an incredible stage. Im not talking one of those guitar shops that have the overbearing bright lights and shiny metal objects all over the place - this was a dimly lit cool as hell pub that I would want to hang out in that happened to sell guitars! We did a three song acoustic set that was truly outstanding everyone really enjoyed it, then we hung out for pictures and autographs… Back to the hotel to chill for the night.Good morning Saskatoon… Today weve got a show at OBriens theatre but first we have a television commitment with CTV Saskatoon. The host was incredibly funny think of that guy who played Elaines boyfriend on Seinfeld… Puddy! He was normally just the weatherman but the morning hosts were off that week and he is absolutely hilarious. Onto sound check and the VIP meet and greet this club is sounding really good… Especially since I just picked up my new in-ear system from JH Audio...these bad boys make everything sound even better than what I am normally used to go with my old in-ear system! Come show time we had to run from the bus across 100 m of snow to get into the backstage since there is really no dressing rooms available at this venue… Strange for such a great venue. The show was great - Martin saying like a demon but played guitar even better…Stuart and I were locked in nice and solid, its good to be where we are at at this point in the tour! Once we were done it was back to the hotels for showers and back on the bus for an overnight drive to Calgary… Bam! What was that?! A car just careened into the bus early morning on the highway leading into Calgary - a young girl texting… More details later!Be good to each other.Follow me on Twitter @burrowsdrumsL.A.M.F.JB ' ' '
Dogcat250

Založený: Po, 25. Mar 2019, 08:25

Naspäť na Hvozdnica

Kto je prítomný

Používatelia prezerajúci si toto fórum: Žiadny registrovaný používateľ a 9 hostí.