www.Buccaneersjerseysproshop.com

Fórum na témy obce Hvozdnica

Moderátor: primáš:)

Pravidlá fóra
Fórum Hvozdnica je určené na diskutovanie medzi účastníkmi na témy spojené s obcou Hvozdnica. Každý zaregistrovaný účastník fóra môže pridať príspevok alebo vytvoriť tému, na ktorú by chcel vyvolať diskusiu. Témy alebo príspevky fóra nesmú obsahovať vulgarizmy, urážky, rasistické či extrémisticke politické názory alebo iné názory, ktoré sú v rozpore so zákonmi Slovenskej Republiky. V opačnom prípade bude téma alebo príspevok zmazaný.

www.Buccaneersjerseysproshop.com

Odoslaťod liny195 Št, 12. Sep 2019, 03:57

JOHNSON CITY Jacquizz Rodgers Jersey , Tenn. (AP) — Devlin Hodges ran for three touchdowns and surpassed Steve McNair for the most passing yards in a Football Championship Subdivision career as Samford denied East Tennessee State the outright Southern Conference championship with a 38-27 upset on Saturday afternoon.Hodges finished 40 of 53 for 404 yards to give him a career mark of 14, 584. McNair set the previous mark of 14,496 at Alcorn State (1991-94).East Tennessee State earned a share of the conference crown with its win over Mercer November 3. A loss to Samford and a Furman’s win over Mercer Saturday created a three-way tie for the title between ETSU, Furman and Wofford. Based on the conference tiebreaker, Wofford claims the automatic berth in the Football Championship Subdivision playoffs.Samford (6-5, 5-3), which came into the game with just one win in five road contests, has now beaten the Bucs five of the six meetings between the programs.Quay Holmes scored on a 6-yard run to put ETSU up Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey , 10-0 in the first quarter, but Hodges scored from the 9 early in the second to put the Bulldogs up, 14-10. Austin Herink scored back-to-back touchdowns on runs to put the Bucs up, 24-14, but Hodges again tied the game, this time with a 2-yard run. JJ Jerman kicked his third field goal of the game for ETSU, connecting from 39-yards out for a 27-24 lead, but Hodges scored from the 2 with 11:15 left to put Samford up for good and DeMarcus Ware ran 3 yards for a score to put the game away with 1:31 left.Herink was 18 of 34 for 186 for the Bucs (8-3 Jameis Winston Jersey White , 6-2) and carried eight times for 64 yards and two touchdowns. When the Bucs hired Bruce Arians, they hired him not only as head coach but to call the plays.So Joel and Bryan Glazer “were not real fired up that [Arians] said he’s not going to be calling the plays,” Andrea Kremer reported Tuesday on HBO’s Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel.Arians, 66, delegated those duties to offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich. Leftwich, 39, is a former NFL quarterback who has never called plays.Arians confirmed to Rick Stroud of the that he had to sell ownership on Leftwich.“Yeah, there was a real good conversation about it Womens Chris Conte Jersey ,’’ Arians said. “I said, ‘Just trust me. My hand is there. I’m right over his shoulder. He is trained and ready to go.’ It’s just something I wanted to do.’’Arians has tried to balance his job with his health this time around, having left the Cardinals after the 2017 season for health reasons. That went into his thought process when giving Leftwich the reins of the offense. “It’s easy right now,” Arians said of watching and listening.Arians still will have a big hand in the offense. It will just be a first for the game plan and the play calls not to have his signature on them.
liny195

Založený: Ut, 15. Jan 2019, 10:13

Naspäť na Hvozdnica

Kto je prítomný

Používatelia prezerajúci si toto fórum: Žiadny registrovaný používateľ a 11 hostí.